looking for unreal and ut wall-posters (or printable)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de
I searched from time to time at ebay and some other shops for old ut-posters but didnt found any of the old ones, i know theyre extremly rare :(

I was wondering if someone has any of these posters in form of a high-resolution picture or pdf, so that i can simply print them at a poster-shop. Even more awesome would it be if i could buy any orginal poster from someone but i know that chances stands bad for this.

So if you know any hires- or even a low-res version of an old ut-poster, please post here. Even if you have your own posters and would never sell them, i would love to see photos about them anyway :D

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
[SCREENSHOT]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/14/26/98/51/unreal11.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

If you have the original UT logo though then you can just make your own. Just take some screenshots and edit them however you please. Result, a friggin sweet poster.

Last edited:

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de
Yes this is indeed an awesome motive and i may add this also to my wall :D
I know all of these classic artwork from the old days, heres a zip-file which contains a lot of orginal stuff: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2588 ( also some ut99 weapons in real high resolution )

But i was looking for real posters or motives that were used in posters. It would be still cool to see a photo from someones wall with orginal posters ;)

btw Arnox can u use screenshot-tags please? just replace
with
PHP:
[SCREENSHOT] ... [/SCREENSHOT]
thx :)

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Yes this is indeed an awesome motive and i may add this also to my wall :D
I know all of these classic artwork from the old days, heres a zip-file which contains a lot of orginal stuff: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2588 ( also some ut99 weapons in real high resolution )

But i was looking for real posters or motives that were used in posters. It would be still cool to see a photo from someones wall with orginal posters ;)

btw Arnox can u use screenshot-tags please? just replace
with
PHP:
[SCREENSHOT] ... [/SCREENSHOT]
thx :)

Sorry, just wanted to make sure you knew that the actual image was pretty big.

What I posted though could actually be a UT poster somewhere. It has all the makings of one.

EDIT Found one! It looks cheesy though. http://www.posters555.com/games/Cyberbabes/3/unreal-tournament-Z1GW10605-Poster.htm

This one's better: http://www.posters555.com/games/unreal-tournament/wallpaper-unreal-tournament-Z1GW11820-Poster.htm

Last edited:

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de

Hehe yes they look nice, i found them as well before i created this topic but they are actually not real posters but wallpapers used as posters.
But i remember seeing the first motive as a real poster in a gameshop about 10 years ago ^^
Still, these all are nice motives :D

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Hehe yes they look nice, i found them as well before i created this topic but they are actually not real posters but wallpapers used as posters.
But i remember seeing the first motive as a real poster in a gameshop about 10 years ago ^^
Still, these all are nice motives :D
I say again that I don't think there are any real Ut99 posters out there. Too bad really.

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de
sure there are real ut99 posters, just found this one after a long search:
ut99_poster.jpg

(yes, its an original, this is no print of the wallpaper)

its exactly the one poster i described above... also, there is one for the playstation-version and maybe a dreamcast version too.

Last edited:

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de
Well, i found out that the poster was part of a german magazine ( "dreamcast kult" ) which is rarely still available on ebay sometimes. Heres a link to the cover: http://www.kultboy.com/magazin/2740/
I buyed that magazine some time ago and got that poster :)

Im still searching for posters, like the playstation-version which looks like the metallic cover of the ps-version of the game. It was published as printable PDF on unrealtournament.net but thats maybe 10 years ago and i dont have this file anymore :(

Diehard

Actually i bought that poster about a month ago in Germany. After i bought it i found out the guy also has the magazine, but i decided to not also buy that. Mostly i buy only Unreal(and i can safelly asume i have the largest collection in the world :) ), but sometimes i also add stuff to my Unreal Tournament collection. And the poster is rare so i though ill buy it. Stupidly i forgot to bid on a UT clock made of 4 pounds stainless steel a while back, and even worse i didnt save the photo.

You certainly could search for that specific issue on Ebay rather than Unreal Tournament. And it can never harm to go to www.google.de and do a search there. People may still have it.

The poster i have is also folded which makes it difficult to scan it or take a photo from. I can do the last one of these days. We are also plannning to have the Unreal poster scanned proffesionally, but due to my illness it all goes slow. If its not too much money ill see if i can have the UT poster scanned as well.

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de
look at the attachment.. just wanted to share that very rare awesome poster with you... i printed it already and it looks kickass!

Attachments

• UnrealTournament.jpg
    UnrealTournament.jpg
    935.1 KB · Views: 176