Let Me Introduce Myself...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
I'm ArcadiaVincennes - the new reviewer - and I wanted to introduce myself:

I've been gaming for about 20 years - mostly on PC. I'm a big FPS fan and have dabbled in other genres. My hard drive is loaded with games and now, it's swelling larger with maps.

As for mapping, I created some maps for Doom and Duke Nukum 3D back in the day. Recently I started mapping again with UT2004. I'm still learning the finer points of the editor but I hope my experience with it so far, and in the future, along with with my past gaming experience, can provide for fair and honest reviews.

I look forward to working with all the staff here, and the mappers out there...

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
gimmie 10's

if you went back to the doom days ,and 20 years at gaming and fps you get my vote.
Rock On...........................

I did read a review on a map you did,twaz pretty good,it seemed to long(might of been my monitor settings)

Last edited:

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
NeoNite said:
Might telling us about your doom maps :O) ?

Or, has it been too long.. not worth the trouble .. if so, it's ok :O)

My Doom maps - One was a remake of E1M1 with just hell decorations all over the place. Another was a demonic cathedral built from scratch with all kinds of tricks and traps. The last one was a, um, I don't know, a series of themes. I have two of the three but I don't know which ones they are.

I could throw them up for download if anyone's interested...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I've played many E1M1 conversions. I think there was a version with "hellish" decorations. You didn't alter the structure of the level, slightly?

Anyway, yeah sure upload them :O)

Btw, do you have still have many/any custom doom maps? Big mappacks?
Anything which goes by the name of bhs_doom2?
(heh)