Xan's vulgar taunts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HardKore

May 14, 2000
Visit site
I quess you are bored of answering Xan-Questions, but i have to ask this one...*g*

I noticed that Xan has some vulgar taunts like: "kiss my *** "...

Are these original recordings from Epic???? Or are they just made up by someone else????

And here is one last question: why are the vulgar taunts not as loud as the others??? They are quite low...is there a way to make them louder???

Thx...

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Let me ask you this: do they sound fake?

They were originally made by Epic, yes.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
I don't know why for the life of me that Epic didn't give them to you when you completed the game anyway , they're not that bad , and anyhow , if you've got vulgar taunts disabled you won't see them anyway , they are good though, you can get tthe file to let you use them at www.unreality.org/painfuldetail

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Witness my erection!!! ;)
Or, Im Inferiour!!!, or how but, CRY Human!!.

More funny taunts please ;)

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!