CMi, your sever r0x0rs!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
gg's tonite on the Blatanizer Puke Stain :p I ping even better there than I do to LoL's. I got some sweeeeeeeet heat shots, much fun!!!!

Hope we play our match on that server! :)

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
heheeeeee. Also, it had a nice vibe. Some l33t players but no attitude which is always a big plus in my book!

Can you put a welcome message that says

"Welcome to CMi's server. Please leave your egos at the door. Any fits of l33tness will be treated by an amped goo enema in front of all your teammates"

:p

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
*LOL* I dunno...it's Blatants server..have you seen his MOTD? It says something like m0's welcome :D But hopefully the eg0's WILL be left at the door. Blatant'll probably see this thread tomorrow and comment on the eg0 thing.

DD

Goober
May 29, 2000
Hey what's your IP for your server? Is it passworded? I have been looking for a good server for CTF located in Southern Cali. I have been getting horrendous pings lately on Swine.

Thx

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
/me HumpXorz through this thead......

:eek:

/me has never gotten owned on a puke stain before...
it might be fun....

fun games last night BTW Hobie....

j00 ]-[4\/3 |333/\/ ]-[|_|/\/\[]D><0|23|)!

:D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
We need some quality players to start frequenting it

:( I was there last night and had fun. Faust was on. Does this mean I'm not allowed? It said m0's are welcome so I went in, but now you say you want 1337. What if I'm 1337 at being a m0? Would that count? Could I play then?

DD: The server is an advertised server called Blatanizers Puke Stain. Another one you should check out it Harm's Funk Farm. It's got tons of custom maps on it, and quick redirected d/l times for them.

[CTCR]Your_Father

Aug 2, 2000
Visit site
Best servers in so. cali??

Try CHUDZILLA'S, it's a very popular server with decent players on it all the time... Also, Catcher's CTF is my personal favorite... Both are mainly custom maps (yay!), and both are advertised...

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Morety, you m0!!! In case you didn't notice that "Admin" messages that kept coming up during your games there, that was me watching the game....and if I recall correctly, you were leading Hydro in points :p Stop bein' so humble. You're a good player, and even if you sux0red, you're a good person so we'd welcome you there. That's what I meant by good anyways...good personallity, as well as skills. m0 :p

-BHS-Snowdog

Aug 2, 2000
www.wuher.com
So, what are the chances of getting Blatanizer to run Dominator on that server for a couple of hours some Friday night? Just a thought, since the time when all you CMi folks joined our server for Dominator, things weren't working out very well. :(

As for CTF, I'll stop by sometime, though you West Coaster's probably don't start playing until 4 or 5 in the morning my time. Maybe I'll stop in before heading to work.. :p

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
No Temp, I didn't know it was you who was admin'ing. I automatically thought it was the Blatanizer 'cause it's his server, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the kind words.

I like it. I'm pinging around 100 to it from Toronto and it was working great. It's on my fav's and you can expect to see me around more for sure. Especially since it's with a buncha guys I know I can have fun with.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Temp, I thought it was Blatenizer doing the admin as well. Just wanted to say spank you for not making fun of me. I was getting owned by everyone, even the guy who wasn't playing and just kept standing still when he respawned. I think the only match I actually had fun was on Hydro Since Morety and Codpiece were on my team, they couldn't kill me. :D

Blatant Bastich

Bite Me Fan Boy!
Feb 8, 2000
Culver City, CA
Visit site
w00tie w00!

Glad peeps are having fun on the Stain, that is the point right :)

Yeah Troll ( where's my money :p ) I agree about the ego thing, my goal is to have a server where people can find great competition and great attitudes ( if thats possible ).

Maps are a wierd thing, my server was empty till I threw up FACE, then BOOM full. Right now I'm running standard maps along with Diamond Samarui. I will always listen to map requests as long as people will play em' :)

As for the outrageous pings yall are getting, well lets just say I tweaked the crap out of some settings on Monday and have been very pleased with the results. So if any of you played before Monday and found it slow I urge you to try it again.

Snow Dog...Dominator???? Domanitrix??? Troll!!!

hobart_paving

May 30, 2000
Visit site
hey blatant, what are the specs for the box that the server is running on? and what kind of connection is it on? i just got sdsl and as soon as i get my new comp stable and overclocked i'm thinking about putting a small server up myself. would like to know how others do it. :D