Quick ... need to know what mods will be available for UT2004 !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm starting an article on UT2004 for a games site but one area I haven't got covered is what mods will be available for the full version. If you know what mods and total conversions will be available, post them here ! I only know of one for the moment and that's Red Orchestra (and I suppose TTR also to not offend my fellow compatriot ;) ).

smattbac

Flak Monkey
Nov 28, 2000
Finland
www.multi.fi
Well, any mod that will be ported to UT2004 and new ones will be available for UT2004. ;)

And I'm guessing most mods will move to UT2004, since UT2003 is more or less dead now.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Any notable mods or total conversions in mind ? I would like to avoid missing a name or two :p .

TechStorm

Jan 19, 2002
Puerto Rico
techstorm.beosmax.org
Someone make the Train Mod please.

With Malcom in the lead role, he must supervise that the train gets to the next powernode without trouble. With the trigger ready to fire, he must shoot against obstacles in the path at the right moment. And if he misses and the train derails... well, you should have played another mod!

Just joking... ;)

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
TechStorm said:
Someone make the Train Mod please.

With Malcom in the lead role, he must supervise that the train gets to the next powernode without trouble. With the trigger ready to fire, he must shoot against obstacles in the path at the right moment. And if he misses and the train derails... well, you should have played another mod!

Just joking... ;)
Actually this would be a pretty cool Assault map. A train barreling toward some unknown but obviously important destination, a squadron of snub fighters circling around it, trying to blow it up... maybe some miniguns and energy cannons for the trainspeople to man... maybe the pilots can try to drop out of their ships onto the train and attack ppl head-to-head... kind of like AS-Mothership meets AS-Convoy...

I'll get on this right after DM-BigBoxInSpaceForDogfighting