Minigun / Linkgun crosshairs?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Does the K-aus pack ever conflict with cheat software and how easy is it to edit them?

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I've always wanted a specific style of crosshair but if you edit the retail ones that would throw up a "version mismatch" so I was wondering if I instal this K-aus pack and edit the shape of one of those, it should work?

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I doubt it would create a mismatch. Its client side only, and a non-standard package at that. If neccessary though, you can just make your own crosshair pack based on the ones you want to edit.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
|dub| said:
I've always wanted a specific style of crosshair but if you edit the retail ones that would throw up a "version mismatch" so I was wondering if I instal this K-aus pack and edit the shape of one of those, it should work?
You might want to ask before you alter my stuff.
I just might be willing to make it for you

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Keltare said:
You might want to ask before you alter my stuff.
I just might be willing to make it for you
I was'nt planing on altering your stuff, I was going to use your pack (I used your pack, because it's the first I found, could have been any for that matter), so I can add my own from scratch, because I was under the impression that you can't edit the retail cross hairs.
I just want to add my very own to UT does'nt really matter how.

If you do want to help, I want something similar to this:
example.png

example.png

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
|dub| said:
I was'nt planing on altering your stuff, I was going to use your pack (I used your pack, because it's the first I found, could have been any for that matter), so I can add my own from scratch, because I was under the impression that you can't edit the retail cross hairs.
I just want to add my very own to UT does'nt really matter how.

If you do want to help, I want something similar to this:
example.png

example.png
Oh, post seemed like you were.
Anyway, here ya go. Black/White/Mixed versions

Attachments

• SpareX.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 7

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
<-------- 9 Inches of Afro

Hey Kel,

Whatever happened to the crosshair that you were going to make me about 2.5 months back? We exchanged a couple of pms via the Atari forums, I hosted a quick mock-up for you on yousendit and then you just kinda disappeared. Did you ever have a chance to work on that, or what happened there?

Take care,

--Fro