UnrealEd not Included?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gabriel DraX

Nov 28, 1999
www.hereticii.com
I recently purchased what appeared to be a full copy of Unreal, not just to finally check out the original but so that I could use the editor in order to start skinning for the UTdemo (haven't gotten the chance to buy UT yet), and while the book said it should have the option for it within the installation program, the only options I had were Unreal Engine and Game files (or something similar), no Editor.

Is there any way that I can find UnrealEd somewhere for download so that I may utilize it? heck, I've even got the drivers for it, they were installed by default...

I think I may have just recieved a vamped-down version of the game, but I can't be sure.

Can anyone please help?