A Q for Gryphon/JTF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
I was sort of wondering about a rifle I read about.
The L96 with variants called AW and AW Super Magnum.
The designations are British, I think...

What I'm wondering is; Does this rifle exist at all and if it does how does it compare to the M82A1 and the Robar?

G

Those are the Arctic Warfare sniper rifles built by Accuracy International. Some very beautiful, VERY expensive, precision rifles. These are among the best in the world. I can't really compare it to the Robar or Barrett, but if I had to make an educated guess I'd say they were superior (but not by much).

The AW and AWP (Arctic Warfare Police, shorter barrel and no muzzle brake) are available in .223, .308, .260 Remington, and "7.08 Remington" according to their page. I suspect that last one is 7mm-08.

AW:
AW.jpg

AWP:
AWP.jpg

The AWM Super Magnum is available in .338 Lapua Magnum, .264 Winchester Magnum, 7mm Remington Magnum, .300 Norma Magnum, and .338 Winchester Magnum.

AWM Super Magnum:
AWMsmall.jpg

Their AW50 is obviously made in .50 BMG. This pic does NOT do the rifle justice. I've seen one up close and it is big, heavy, expensive, and downright GORGEOUS.

AW50:
AWM50.jpg

awm502.jpg

Hope this helps.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

G

Those are the Arctic Warfare sniper rifles built by Accuracy International. Some very beautiful, VERY expensive, precision rifles. These are among the best in the world. I can't really compare it to the Robar or Barrett, but if I had to make an educated guess I'd say they were superior (but not by much).

The AW and AWP (Arctic Warfare Police, shorter barrel and no muzzle brake) are available in .223, .308, .260 Remington, and "7.08 Remington" according to their page. I suspect that last one is 7mm-08.

AW:
AW.jpg

AWP:
AWP.jpg

The AWM Super Magnum is available in .338 Lapua Magnum, .264 Winchester Magnum, 7mm Remington Magnum, .300 Norma Magnum, and .338 Winchester Magnum.

AWM Super Magnum:
AWMsmall.jpg

Their AW50 is obviously made in .50 BMG. This pic does NOT do the rifle justice. I've seen one up close and it is big, heavy, expensive, and downright GORGEOUS.

AW50:
AWM50.jpg

awm502.jpg

Hope this helps.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info