UE3 - UT3 UnrealEd Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Asura

May 3, 2008
Had an annoying bug tonight; just thought I'd post and see if anyone else has had this happen.

I imported a load of meshes and textures, and made materials and applied them to the meshes. Then I saved the level and closed UnrealEd.

A little while later I opened UnrealEd again, and only some of the textures/meshes/materials have saved in the package (I tried loading it fully). It isn't that I hadn't saved it correctly, as I'd imported NO meshes before the previous save.

Anyone else had this problem, and can you advise me how to avoid it?

Asura

May 3, 2008
If you imported them into the level package itself, you'll need to use them in the level for them to stick around, as it gets rid of anything thats not in use when you save.

That's great sc, thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to do that in future.