Mobile Forces

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
From Blues News
Rage Software has opened a official Mobile Forces page for their upcoming tactical shooter that's being created upon the Unreal engine. The page merely offers a terse game synopsis and a few tiny screenshots, but Rage also sends along four new screenshots in more convenient resolutions. Update: After a false start with the sparse product page, the actual official Mobile Forces site is now also online, showcasing the game in more depth. This site offers more game information, slightly larger screenshots, model renders and wallpapers, a FAQ, and more.

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Kinda interesting that Rage use the Unreal engine now...Rage was always one of the teams that developed their engines themselves, and their games also looked good (at least Incoming & Expendable did, dunno about the newer ones).

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Looking at the screenshots on the official site, this looks like a fun game. It does remind me a lot of CS, but hey, it's Unreal Engine-powered and it's got vehicles! :D

(BTW, I'm on the Blue team. ;))

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
The game plays too fast on my Laptop. Any one know how to fix it?

Thank you for reading this.

PS. I'm posting it here because its the first Mobile Forces thread I seen.