cXp - New Site pending.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
Well I'm kinda short on cash, though right now I have an official of 8 dollars (free cash I mean, like not committed to my survival) - and well to have a site registered for a complete year it would cost only a small price of 20 dollars. So if anyone would like to pitch in to help get the site up pronto and not have to wait for it to be started in say a week or so.... email me - dieing_ninja@yahoo.com - I do check it.

Dead_Metal

Feb 13, 2004
I'm gonna be looking at each of these options when I get more time - I know have 10 dollars free :}

Dead_Metal

Feb 13, 2004
Thinking about runnin with 1&1's hosting. If this is so I'm going to take a bit of my other money and get it advertised on Beyond Unreal later. Hopefully to bring attention onto XMP - and yes I looked at BU's hosting but its invite only unless I already have the site. Btw hows this for a domain name - www.xmpcxp.com or www.xmp-cxp.com or such a variant? - Don't know, will come up with something. BTW while the site is being made - going to hold a contest um.......mind if its probono? - for a Advertising Banner to put on BeyondUnreal. Don't know, you may get some commemoration from the cXp and myself.

Dead_Metal

Feb 13, 2004
Gonna look at some more hosts for simple options, unless whoever did vD's webby will assist on the cXp site - hint hint. :} - ty flackho that might actually be the one we use, though its kinda long.

Status
Not open for further replies.