/\°Lpha home is now clanalpha.net

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
Do we care = no

So Far this is a spam thread, and soon im sure many pets are going to raid this Thread so ...

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Chr0matic said:
back2games.com = No

clanalpha.net = Yes

Glad to here you guys are moving up. Good job. Too bad this forum doesn't seem to want to support you but I am glad to hear that you are doing your part to expand the community and show your support for it. :)

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Xaero said:
no worse than any of the normal spam. God knows every other clan posts here when their server has a fart.

(I guess thats a good thing, really)

What is it again we are supposed to post in here ...if not this kind of thing?....this is becoming more and more unclear to me. :rolleyes:

oh and that is a good way to describe what happened when [pet] hijacked our server and banned 14 ppl ;) HEE HEE we had a 'fart' :lol: GasX works wonders doesn't it. :lol:

I just can't believe that you have taken what was supposed to be great news for the community and turned it almost instantly into a flame war ....nice job ;) :(

Last edited:

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
[DS] Calico said:
Do we care = no

So Far this is a spam thread, and soon im sure many pets are going to raid this Thread so ...

YES we do care. We care and very much appreciate their effort.

This is so simple really plz can't we turn this around?

Chr0matic

Sep 28, 2004
Thanks for the support Tenacity.

Calico, do you know the phrase "Self fulfilling prophecy". Try being constructive for a change. It's harder but it's actually more fun in the long run. Not to mention a whole lot more mature.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I don't see how this is spam, either. Alpha is a clan that plays XMP, so posting their website (which has a forum for discussing XMP) is relevant.

Anyhow, the new name is definately an improvement, don't know about the site itself (never visited). Doesn't mean they won't still suck in-game, though! j/k? ;)

Editted to ask: Are there still "many pets" even left to invade this thread?

Last edited:

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Yes thanks for the support. Thank you too calico. You know sexual chocolate loves you. I spread the <3.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
personally i love the alpha website as well as theforums, im there number one fan i dont post much but enjoy reading the posts. its like watching guinea bush men live in teh african desert, or apes in the mist, or Bush giving orders to his administration. <3 the new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.