if you are a gunner, read this or you will go sterile.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
We are going to set up a gunner tournament. You may sign up below. short and simple. winner gets shiny beads.

people who have sorta signed up so far (if your name is here you have no choice.)

snake
crow
phat'z
detective
pandur
mr. beer
Asta
Arc
0wl - "laf"'-phat'z
kirby
killah

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I would love to get my ass stomped. When?
I wouldn't mind getting sterilized, actually. The wife wants to have another kid after this one arrives.

Asta

Big NooB
Apr 28, 2004
PETsnake said:
We are going to set up a gunner tournament. You may sign up below. short and simple. winner gets shiny beads.

sign me up, which date? and time?

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
let have it sun feb 20th at 6pm in the pet server, and lets get some 2v2 **** goin to this could be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe even some 3v3 for ultra shiney beads!!!!

~DW~Cap'nCK

Aug 8, 2004
6 pM.... :eek: :confused: :confused: :Pulse:

Do you also go a time for GMT..
.............__......____
.............\..\.....\.......\
..............\..\___\____\____
...............\_LMAOplane____\
..........................\.......\
...........................\____\

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2004
Teh winnar iz [pet]Detective.

I was 0 wins 2 losses 1 kill 10 deaths (worst gunner there but i hardly ever play gunner).

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Sorry I missed it. I was so ill this weekend I barely moved from the couch, except for when the wife dragged me around Target and Home Depot in a daze (If I could have fit in the cart, I would have slept in it). She is so pissed that I got nothing done (only thing left in the baby's room is the closet).

Status
Not open for further replies.