Facing Death

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8mm_BuLLEt

I will rule the world!
Nov 3, 2003
South-south-west england
Visit site
As I was playing Invasion (normal invasion), I came up with this idea..

Facing Death

Facing death is a mutator that when someone dies, there corpse stays, but theres a thing about corpses where the can raise from the dead to become un-dead, right? So, when a player dies, theres a 50% chance of there corpse rising the same time as they respawn, so they have a chance of coming face to face with... well.. themselves! The undead corpses look like the character when the get removed from the map, you know, the green thingie. They walk 25% slower, armed with hooks that do 15-40 damage depending on the amount of the owner of the corpses' frags, and can suiside everyqhere with alot of blood and guts (since the corpses are unstable) doing 250 damage (ouch!).

So thats what I was thinking, and I think its a good idea, how 'bout you?