gorillaz?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
all i know is it's the singer from blur, dan the automator and some other guys... they are cartoon characters, and they have a kick ass single called "Clint Eastwood". i bought the CD, didn't like it too much, so i returned it...

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
The music video was like a bad acid trip coupled with a car crash involving a gas truck and a can full of circus midgets. And no, no matter how you watch the video, or how much you have to drink before watching the video, the chaos and the flaming midget part just isn't funny.

A

-agunzagun-

Gorillaz is, IMO, a semi-mediocre band; "Clint Eastwood" would have been cool if:

1. The lead singer of Blur made his own lyrics and actually sang them.

2. 'RUSSELS' "RAPPING" was taken out of the song. I swear to god, he is THE worst rapper I've ever heard :/

I don't know. I didn't like them too much. But you might want to check them out.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
no! my cat downloaded to music video! its making me... WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST TO... I ain' happy... I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future is comin' on.

<bgsound src="http://64.124.221.208/knb/gorillaz.wav" loop="-1">

Last edited:

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Yeah that should be a Del track featuring the Gorrilaz not the other way around because all they do is provide a whack looped chorus and an ok beat, the rest is all Del flowing. I thought the video was lame because it seemed to have nothing in common with the track other than the title gorrilas blah, If you liked it go get some hieroglyphics cd's or Del solo.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
1337 mp3 to wav conversion... some nifty wav editing witha crappy MS program and a bit o' html coding baaaaaby :)

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
yeah I heard the song Clint Eastwood...but I'm still confused...and I can't think of a way to word my question...the band that writes the actuall music...they get no credit for writing the songs? grr...

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
"no! my cat downloaded to music video! its making me... WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST TO... I ain' happy... I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future is comin' on.
[AV-Killed]"

Do you notice the "[AV-Killed]"?

:D