Critical Error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

damaestrio

Aug 30, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
I'm trying to host the gameplay type of my mod, UETF game. Right now, it's got very little code; Basically, it expands TeamGame w/a couple new functions. It runs fine in instant action mode, but when I try to host I get a critical error, cannot find team for player. In the log, I get this error:

Warning: UETFGame DM-Oceanic.UETFGame (Function UETF.UETFGame.PickTeam:0024) Accessed None

Any suggestions?

Deca

Aug 6, 2003
I'm having the same problem trying to create a new TeamGame. Right now all I've done is extend TeamGame and change the name. I'm guessing that there are more steps to this than when you extend DeathMatch but I cant find a good discussion of the differences. Is there a good tutorial on creating a new TeamGame? Or even a walkthrough of how someone made one?

Thanks,
Deca

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
Extending TeamGame is no different from extending any other gametype.

Make sure the last variable in the int entry is set to true, to indicate that it is a team game.