GoW Lance - Custom TDM for single player with Bot support

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lance 2 now available on Halloween 2008

Thanks for playing Lance! Lance 2 is now ready for download
Lance 2 is now on moddb, download approval can take up to 24 hours (Every time a new map is added).

HD Screenshots (New)

The current map list - DLs included

Change list:

• Easier to install.
  • 2 New characters (White Knight and Sine).
  • Player Spawn protection.
  • You can now set the player count (5v5 or 6v6).
  • More lifes.
  • AI's are harder.
  • Weapons are more balanced.
  • Each Faction has their own Wretch appearance.
  • Character selection screen.

New characters:

WhiteKnight
Sine

Character selection screen:

How to Install:

There's a file that you need to download, first, the GamePack file HERE. Then the map files (See above)
Last GamePack file update: 31/10/08. Current version: 1.00

Once you're finished download, all you will have to do is to extract them in the following directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\Computer\My Documents\My Games

NOTE: You will be asked to overwrite the files, just note that it will not overwrite any game files or damage your game for online play.
IMPORTANT: SAY YES!! Otherwise it won't work.

How to Play:

Open the console "`", then type open lnc2_mapnamehere then if you want to load the last checkpoint it will work nicely, and you have a history of all your console commands, so you can jump in real quick and just press "`" then the up or down arrow, tap enter and you'll be in as you just booted the game.

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Dare I say, wrong forums period....

no offense to anyone... not sure if anyone stops by this side of BU but seems general consensus is GoW custom content now matter how awesome or interesting, ( or noobish attempt at something) gets shrugged... off to the side.

Where as anything in content release thread realated to UT 3 with varying levels of quality get more visits and comments.

Just a trend a I noticed... no offesne to anyone...

And yeah Kantham I still need to fix MP_Pipeline for Lance game mode....

Grogan

I saw this in the News forum here, and came to look for a content thread to comment in.

Kantham, this is fabulous. I like it even better than the endurance.

The maps look really good. Variants of your endurance maps, but they look crisp and clean and there's more areas you can go.

The damage levels of the enemies are about right in this game mode. (I thought it took a bit too much to kill them in those endurance maps)

There are plenty of weapon pickups.

It's not as frustrating, being able to respawn 5 times in a match, rather than having to start it over on every death.

Finally, I love how the locusts die. They kind of fall to their knees before laying down, and have one last twitch before dying in a puddle of blood. Nice touch.

You've sure done a lot for this game.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lol yeah, Hoffman is awesome. :D
Glad you appreciate it! BTW, a new one was released yesterday in case you missed.
Updating first post now.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lance 2 is on the way.

Changes like:

• 2 New characters
  • Weapon balance
  • Different ending (Just like when you die except the screen turns white)
  • 3.5 Seconds Spawn protection
  • Settable player count (5v5 or 6v6)

Last edited: