G-Mac is in the house

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GrimmMacGregor

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Originally posted by Cactus
well DUH! everyone knows what the vorlon homeworld is... we're not children... why did they blow it up? it was a beautiful place.

sorry Cactus,wrong species,the Shadows blew up their own homeworld when they left the galaxy to keep their secrets,secret,however,the Vorlons,related cousins of the Shadows,left their homeworld intact,with the admonition that no one will be able to approach the planet without risking certain destruction,for at least 10,000 years...they do want you to learn their secrets,just not until you can handle them

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
damn

Originally posted by Mister_Prophet
I havent read the whole thread, but i wanna point out that the Magic card game-avatar pic Grimm has is cool, even tho the game itself...sucks.

It is from that right? My brother plays and I draw all the pictures cus they look cool.
OMG i was just about to post when i read that. damn you beat me to it.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR

How do we know you'e not the antichrist. I want to see some credentials.
well.......i dont guess im doing much to disprove it.............ya know they say he wil come from the east, well i am from the east, eastern kentucky :lol:

GrimmMacGregor

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Originally posted by Cactus
nonono! lyta blew up the shadow's homeworld.

sorry Cactus,Lyta did not have the power to blow up a homeworld or anyones world...when Lyta,Capt Sheriden and Bester went to Za'Ha'Dum on board the White Star to explore what the Shadows left behind,Lyta sent a telepathic signal to the planet,along the lines of "we are coming" this caused the Drahk,the servants of the Shadows to evacuate,because the Shadows set their world to self destruct if any one came looking for it,the world subsequently self-destructed,but not *because* of Lyta's powers,but because the planet was rigged.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
too hard

Originally posted by Sven_ya!
Grimm, you still wanna go out?

Goat: how many times do I have to tell you to say away from her?

LMFAO
i dont even have to try and i either impress someone or piss someone off.

SaintBeam

The Chosen One.
Wha..what?!

Grimm is a....no..no that can't be right. I haven't been gone for that long have I?! Dang it! You miss one season premere and the whole story line is impossible to follow. Next you'll be telling me that microsoft is comming out with a video game system...heh, that'll be the day.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Re: Wha..what?!

Originally posted by SaintBeam
Grimm is a....no..no that can't be right. I haven't been gone for that long have I?! Dang it! You miss one season premere and the whole story line is impossible to follow. Next you'll be telling me that microsoft is comming out with a video game system...heh, that'll be the day.

yes, thats right.
grimm is a...
*shudder*

trekkie.