AOL Connie source?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Does anyone know where I can get an image of AOLs Connie to scan? It's for use in photoshop, and it has to have a good image of the dress. I tried google, but this is about the best I got.

Last edited:

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
So would I be, and I share your opinions, which is why I need a good image to photoshop. I have an idea and nothing to work with, dammit! ;)

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Admit it!!...you just want to copy a nude body from some deviant newsgroup and paste it on her photo!!...go on!...admit it!!

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
rachel_willis1.jpg

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Skorch said:
Admit it!!...you just want to copy a nude body from some deviant newsgroup and paste it on her photo!!...go on!...admit it!!

Nothing so crass, my idea is much more elegant and complex... but still not suitable for posting here once it's done ;)

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Nachimir said:
Nothing so crass, my idea is much more elegant and complex... but still not suitable for posting here once it's done ;)

Much more elegant and complex...you're going to give her a thong?

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Damn, I can't find a suitable image. I was going to turn the dress into a more accurate reflection of win98 and the internet, i.e. a luminous wonderland of "STFU" "LOLOLOL", Scandisk, BSOD, b3ta, dogfart and (ahem) specific disreputable pictures.

I could do it with a small one, but dammit I wanted the detail to show.

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Kinda, I already tried that one with enlargement and unsharp mask. I'm durn picky! Thanks though.

I was hoping there would be some source I could get a poster from, but now I learn they dropped her this year I doubt it.

Last edited: