yes, im a geek. ph34r it.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
GCM D-(DPU) S-:- C++>$ L++ W++(---) P+>++ E@ W++ N* K- O M- V-- T+(--) 5+++ X+(-)@ R+++ TV- B DI+ D++ G E- H! R-- Y

"I have a pet mongoose named Harry and he enjoys eating gingerbread cookies topped with Miracle Whip."

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
Originally posted by desperado
D- refers to DOOM

D- I've played the game and really didn't think it was all that impressive.
bzzt! wrong...
D++ refers to DOOM....

i didnt realise it was case sensitive:rolleyes:
[quote[Dress:
Geeks come in many different types of dress.

* d++ I tend to wear conservative dress such as a business suit.
* d+ I tend to wear trendy political messages like "Save the Whales" or "Free South Africa".
* d I dress a lot like those found in catalog ads. Bland, boring, without life or meaning.
* d- I tend to wear trendy political messages like "Nuke the Humans", "Question Authority", or "Big Brother's Watching".
* d-- I wear jeans to work just to piss off my boss
* d--- At work, I have holes in my jeans and/or obscenities on my shirt.
* d---- Punk dresser
* dx Cross Dresser
* d? I have no idea what I am wearing right now, let alone what I wore yesterday.
* !d No clothing. Quite a fashion statement, don't you think?
* -d+ I wear the same clothes all the time, no matter the occasion, often forgetting to do laundry between wearings.

[/quote]

though in 3.1, DPU is the same as -D+

note the syntax it is presented in.