tired

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
fire turned north, but its almost dead...
...smoke looks like fog.
everyones home now...I'm tired.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Still looks like crap out there...suns coming up...will posts some pics, maybe, but I don't want to go back up there just now...sit here, drink a beer...fall asleep at the console...errr...just kidding...

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Yea, 'kuma...big one...been burning for 3 days now...came close to our little hamlet and we hadda dig firebreaks...knew my isreali gas mask would come in handy, but thought it would be against the damn BATF... :)

the winds picked up and the forest floor is a mass of dried leaves now...you can imagine what happened...it is almost out now, and heading north...we friggin' turned it...heh...we friggin rule...