Has anyone made or is making a bootcamp level?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
Anyone? If not, I'll continue my project

_-={MrTicky}=-_
SFA Clan Sniper
SFA 2nd in Command

WE HAVE THE ARMOR AND GUNS, ALL WE NEED IS YOU!
Join up NOW!

http://echo1.homestead.com/
----------------------
Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!
Loyal to SFA!
As

Moron

May 8, 2000
I am!

Hi MrTicky

Here in Denmark, there is a training camp called Brikby. It's a city used to train soldiers for combat in cities. Never been there myself, so it's not gonna be perfect....

Moron

"Living seriously damages your health"

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

Mr Ticky, its been awhile. where have you been?

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
Damn...

Oh well... shit happens...

Looks like I will have to make a new map, hmmm... who 'bout a Special Forces training level or something? hmmm... Argh! Damn it, I need something to do!

I've been thousands of miles beneath your feet, trying to snipe out some sort of red creature with horns and a diamond edged tail.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
MrTicky, why don't you make a teamDM level based on the scene in Full Metal Jacket when the FNL attacks the airfield and Joker and the rest scramble out to the trenches? Now THAT would be a level....

SFA-StyxSurfer, Commander

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> hmmm... who 'bout a Special Forces training level or something? [/quote]

When my dad was in Ranger school, his final was to be dropped out of an airplane over the jungle of Panama with nothing but a knife and enough supplies to fit in his pockets (water purification tablets, some fishing line, compass maybe a candy bar).
He had to make it to the coast, but several hours after he was dropped, a chase team was dropped behind him. So he had to get to the coast before being caught (and before time ran out).

He and another guy dropped at the same time, but the other guy got tangled in some trees and broke his leg, so my dad helped him to the coast. They were late, but because one of them was wounded and they still evaded capture they passed, with honors!

So if you made a map where you're dropped into a jungle area, and one team has to get to the coast, and the other team has to stop them, that would make a cool INF assault map! Especialy if you can force the loadout for the assaulting team to be Kabar's only (I don't know if it's possible for a map to force a specific loadout)

ZundSig.GIF