Where to find animated crosshairs?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I've reinstalled UT, and tried to get the animated crosshairs. Unfortunately, the link in the original thread, 'Animated crosshairs... shown here FINALLY!' (IIRC), doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone have a better link to the animated crosshairs?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
That crosshair pack rules... but I like the third animated crosshair (the rotating circles with the dot in it.)

Can someone make that static so it doesn't move? It's very distracting. I like that design but if someone could make it static with the dot in it, I would appreciate it much. Thanks :D

AgentQ

Apr 15, 2001
Visit site
Is there any way to get more than 20 crosshairs? I tried puting more in my user.ini file, but it just says there are 20 and only lets me choose from the first 20.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Thanks Angel of Death I downloaded it and I'll try it out tomorrow. Getting late.....

AgentQ, try adding them and putting the "Crosshaircount" at a number greater than 20. If it still doesn't work then yer SOL, because I think there is a 20-crosshair limit on UT. I'm not sure about it though.