50,000!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warren

Wohoo! we broke the half a hundred thousand hit count mark! I'm so proud...
teeth.gif
Ok, so we can't quite compare to mods for engines like HalfLife but it's a start!

How about a small status report then? If all goes well, we should be beta testing 2.5 to ensure all is good and squash any last minute bugs. As far as a release date, we're still looking at this week, so everything is on schedule thus far. If I have time tonight, I'll catch up on the maps- there's about 4 or 5 that need to be posted to the map depot. Also, I'd like to post the list of changes that are made to Infiltration, because frankly, it's a sh*t load!

D

DaddyBone

Congrats, guys!!!! Keep up the great work! We'll keep a hard drive light on for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.