1on1 Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
I need help finding these maps. I've been searching but can't seem to find them.

DM-1on1-Roughinery-FE
DM-DE-Ironic-FE
DM-Rankin-FE
DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2k5-SE

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
>I know Rk's Demowatcher has DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2k5-SE on thier server because one of my demos needed it but i don't know where to download it at :hmm:

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
>No hal, DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2k5-SE and DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2k5 are two different maps, i guess something needed to be tweaked in it so they made an SE version of it.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Oh for crying out loud. :mad:

You'd think that if they didn't get DM-1on1-Lea right, they'd at least have gotten it right with DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2k5. But no. Now there's an SE. And probably an PE and an ME and an FU as well.

ffs settle on one! ;)

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
hal said:
Oh for crying out loud. :mad:

You'd think that if they didn't get DM-1on1-Lea right, they'd at least have gotten it right with DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2k5. But no. Now there's an SE. And probably an PE and an ME and an FU as well.

ffs settle on one! ;)

>LOL, yeah.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What the FU's for? ;)

When someone upload a map like these on nalicity they tend to get flamed to the bone.