[UT2k3] UnrealED and UT2k3 game different renderdevice how?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hi all you BuF'ers out there! :D

I've for some time now, got a problem with my UT2k3 that it wouldn't load with the D3D renderdevice(found out today) and it works perfect with OpenGL(actually I find the OpenGL render device a bit better) so I changed it in a simple turn.

Now I like to skin and map and constantly I use the UnrealED3.0 but now here's for the real problem UnrealED doesn't support the OpenGL renderdevice and when the game uses the same render settings for UnrealED then I've got a problem.

Now I wondered could this be solved with a little tweak in the UT2003.ini file? So I searched the web including this site and only found this. It doesn't help me much as it doesn't say how to run with different renders for UnrealED and the game.

So now I "just" need some help on how to run the game and the Editor in a different render device without constantly having to open up the UT2003.ini file and change it every time I will use one of the two programs(I switch alot when watching my skins and maps in-game)!?

So if you could help me here I would really appreciate it thanks!

Last edited:

Shambler[sixpack]

May 3, 2001
Ireland
Visit site
If your editor is actually working when you change your .ini juts copy the ini and rename it Ed.ini
Then make a shortcut to UnrealEd.exe and add a commandline INI=Ed.ini that way you can use a different .ini whenever you like.