UNREAL ED PROBLEMS AGAIN FU*KI*G SH*T!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doughboy1er

Mar 30, 2000
Visit site
I have a problem with unreal ed i cant get it to work and i uninstalled and installed a sh*t load of times. I installed the latest patches and it still wont work. I went to the unreal technology site and it wont help me for sh*t.When i try to go into it it shows an error message "THREED32.OCX". I am FU*KI*G fustrated at the game right now I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

H

Hertston

Forget the patches ! They were for the `Unreal` version (they try to install in the Unreal directory, yea ?).

You don't have to install the ed at all. Just re-install the game proper, and a fully functional UnrealEd will be sitting in the system folder. Ignore anything on the second CD - why they put it there at all is something of a mystery.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
Make sure you are installing the UnrealEd from CD2.... and NOT CD1.
All of the missing .ocx files including Threed32.ocx are on the second CD

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>