Extreme sexual frustration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Do to youthful indiscretion, (resulting in blood tests, ugh -- though the prognosis was good) I haven't been "allowed" to get laid in months. I'm going insane. I haven't gone without sex this long in years. I think I'm gunna die. Naw...

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Yes. It was electrifyin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Well, the good news is I'm perfectly clean, so its time to go get some.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Come on, I thought you were warriors.
Don't you remember Conans words?
Don't know the exact English phrase, but must've been something like:
'What's the most beatiful thing for a man?'
'To fight the enemy, to pursue and kill him, and to enjoy the crying of the women!'
(guess that was the pssrest possible German-English translation..)
What I wanted to say:
It is not the size of the balls on the dog, its the size of the dog on the balls!
If you're dog/man enough, you'll find there are other enjoyable things to do for a man!
But on the other hand, I bet I had less sex in more time than you..if this helps you anyway..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Hey you racist!
I always thought we were the greatest racists in the world, but slowly I start to think there are bigger..
Sunny Crocket was not Chinese!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Sorry..
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu was surely one of the greatest writers on war; but his book is old - some even doubt it was a single person who wrote this book.
For modern tech I'd prefer a M1 in my back than a river..
And I doubt you'll see a confused enemy, when his flags move around - cause if you see one today, you better start shooting.

------------------

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Man, I love you chinese. You make the best food in the world. Rice any way you can think of, awesome, actually edible vegetables, juicy tender strips of succulent meat (ribs baby, its all about the ribs).

Yum.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
hmm..
Maybe I should start telling everybody not to write Snakeye..perhaps you would do it just to make me angry..

so, for anyone, I bow down and cry out to you:
'PLEASE SPELL IT >>SNAKEYE<<'

And yes, it was from Conan, but I only watched the German version, so I had to translate it myself, and therefore it will sound completely different in the English version.

------------------

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
does it help you when i say i'm a virgin?
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-just because you're paranoid don't mean i'm not after you-

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
No Bad.Mojo... Nowadays all chinese are those Shaolin Monks that do all does Kung Fu kicks and stuff, if I were ya I wouldnt mess with 'em!

N e way, this will get ya horny...

img http://www.segaweb.com/doamedia/i1/d45.jpg /img
------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_
SFA Clan Sniper

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Loyal to SFA!
As long as I live!

[This message has been edited by MrTicky (edited 04-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by MrTicky (edited 04-14-2000).]

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Well MrTicky, as much as I like virtual-cyber-giga-tesla-magic-box-CGI-rendered leather sluts, unless Sega comes up with something that can plug directly into my penis (without, of course, <A HREF="http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1998-12.html" TARGET=_blank>electrocuting me</A\&gt\; \), I'm looking for something that has more... you know... aliveness to it.

As for you, reaper, that's just depressing.

And as for you, Mr. T, the italians make some damn fine cuisine, but nothing can beat the real Canadian shiznits. Beer, french fries soaked in gravy and smothered in cheese, more beer, the hockey game, and a fine pretty blonde half-french honey hanging off your arm. That's what i call a fine dinner.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Well MrTicky, as much as I like virtual-cyber-giga-tesla-magic-box-CGI-rendered leather sluts, unless Sega comes up with something that can plug directly into my penis (without, of course, electrocuting me), I'm looking for something that has more... you know... aliveness to it.

As for you, reaper, that's just depressing.

And as for you, Mr. T, the italians make some damn fine cuisine, but nothing can beat the real Canadian shiznits. Beer, french fries soaked in gravy and smothered in cheese, more beer, the hockey game, and a fine pretty blonde half-french honey hanging off your arm. That's what i call a fine dinner.