If You Liked XMP Rap, Listen to this! NOW

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s0_gay

Banned
Jul 2, 2004
Playing Guitar With Ziggy
Oooook. WTF is the purpose of THAT?

You can't sing, you sound like you have a cold, and all of this was obvious on that last rape song. Don't ever go on American Idol...whew! Simon would have a field day with you. For the love of god, don't EVER EVER EVER Sing again.

Not that I have any room to talk, I can't sing either.

Last edited:

s0_gay

Banned
Jul 2, 2004
Playing Guitar With Ziggy
A good voice??? lmao You must have been listening with your ears closed.

But I'll admit he did play the guitar well. Oh wait was that the other guy? lol

What really ruined it were those screeching voices at the end, I thought my speaker was about to blow it sounded so shrill.

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
I SWEAR TO GOD IN HEAVEN IF YOU EVER RELEASE SOMETHING THIS TERRIBLE EVER AGAIN, I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND CHEMICALLY STERILIZE YOU. I ACTUALLY DOWNLOADED IT, DELETED IT, THEN DOWNLOADED IT AGAIN SO I COULD DELETE IT ONCE MORE IN ANGER!!!!!

-5!

dA_gay

Banned
Jul 4, 2004
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
I SWEAR TO GOD IN HEAVEN IF YOU EVER RELEASE SOMETHING THIS TERRIBLE EVER AGAIN, I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND CHEMICALLY STERILIZE YOU. I ACTUALLY DOWNLOADED IT, DELETED IT, THEN DOWNLOADED IT AGAIN SO I COULD DELETE IT ONCE MORE IN ANGER!!!!!

-5!

For once we agree on something, Covet.

Status
Not open for further replies.