Clan {JEDI} is recruiting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
WE are looking for good players, mostly TEAM players, and good sports, if you qualify contact me on icq or email me and we'll give you a mini-tryout (It's more like try to kick my *** :) ).

Just a memo!

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Thx troll

We aren't just based in the U.S. we have 3 members outside the US, [PuF]Whacky{JEDI}, [PuF]Haplo{JEDI}, and FirstInLine{JEDI}.

BTW troll doesn't JEDI and LOL have another reschedule to do sometime? Since we never actually played more than one map on each scrim LOL. One of our JEDI's is busy, he's expecting a baby soon, so I'll get back with mor on this.

{JEDI} goals:

1)Is to try to become #1 clan in UT, or to be a well known clan, we play for fun, which is what matters.
2)Being respected
3)Kicking *** the {JEDI} way =)