Things are looking up for Episode 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
From Ain't it cool news

TheForce.Net has reported that N'Sync's Attack of the Clones cameo appearance has wound up on the cutting room floor. N'Sync member Joey Fatone mentioned the scene in an interview, saying it had been dropped because people "made a big deal out of it." I'm sure the scene will be included on the DVD, but it looks like N'Sync won't be seen in the theatrical run.

:)

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Yeah, back in the 70's the whole cast and crew was on drugs....

Now adays they are all yuppie bastards!

Oh and am I the only one that was looking forward to seeing NSYNC get blown to hell?

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Am i the only one who wants to blow them to hell?

I want to do so meny fun things with them, i dont even know where to start, electric torture for one, tie them to a chair with their feet in salty water, and 4 12v car batterys set in serial to their nipples, then just leave them there till they s<b></b>hit their pants, and repeat the process over a few days, in compleate dark, visiting them only sparsly to slap them in the face.

Now who wouldent want to cut in deep under their skin, and fill the wounds with salt untill the tissue is disolved and broken down, and then let the maggots feast on them, sqirming around under their skin untill it heals, and the maggots are trapped, and have to eat their way out.

Did you ever wonder how formaldahyde works on living tissue? well i dont know about you, but i want to find out first hand, does it do nothing? does it smuther the flesh? well why not let one of them sleep imerged in it so we can find out!

Acid is a favorite, salt acid, it just hurts so bloody much wherever it comes in contact with the skin, its like a burn, ony much much worse, and since the wounds pretty much clouse themselves, they wont die at an untimely moment from infection neither, the joy can continue for days, weeks, months, untill their brains can take the pain nolonger and simply dies.
Its interesting stuff, acid, its so simle, yet so deadly.

But nothing you can do to them will ever hurt as much as making them watch what you can do to their loved ones, there should be a few specimens of said loved ones to torture to death whilst they watch, so it prolonges the pleasure, drag it on for months if you feel like it, you can, they might refuse to eat or drink and just wish for death though, so you might want to inject them with some every now and then, cant let them choose when its over, ohh no, i'll be the judge of that.

But ofcourse, remember to hold pauses so they dont get imune to the pain, we cant have that now can we, that would just be a waste of our precious time.

And then theres the small things in life, snakes, spiders, c<b></b>ockroaches, worms, scorpions, everyone has a fear, you just have to find their special brand, houers of intertainment can be had just watching them try to avoid having them nest in their ear, though they cant move.

Heat and could, are quite usefull tools too, you have to be carefull though, too much of either can kill them too fast.

And ofcourse, the most important thing is to remove their hope that they will survive, leave them so hopeless that they want to die, but not to let them.
This is where desease comes into the picture, AIDS to be more precise, as soon as they know they have been infected, all hope is lost, and they know it, they will probably never leave the dungeon, and if they do, it will be to die shortly after.
Hope is a dangerous thing, and it can work aginst youre effords, it must be removed.

Ofcourse, they will never leave, when the torture is nolonger amusing, its time to make money, hack off their arms and legs, making sure they survive, and then place them on a rounded disk, compleately fixated, and in perfect balance, they are not to move, and then construct a bowling alley, and take them to their new home at the very end of it, now its time to market "Nasty bowl".

Ofcourse we are not the only ones with thease slightly kinky ways of having fun, and some would pay lots of money to bowl with live pin's, especially thease sorry creations, Nasty bowl is bound to be a success!

Have a nice day...

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I just ignore them, they don't desserve any attention... :p

BTW, I even don't know who they are or heard one of their song, altough I have an idea of them and their song...

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Nice Goat, that's much better than what came to my mind.
icon14.gif

[edit] not including the loved ones part, I realy don't like that one...