The best-looking pro wrestler

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
...is buff 'the stuff' Bagwell of WCW, with Ravishing Rick Rude ranking a close second, perhaps. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

------------------
Yoooouuuu wanna daaaannce?...

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock says this Cammy the PEOPLE have Spoken as in PEOPLE MAGAZINE. And THE ROCK IS THE SEXIEST WRESTLER IN THE BUSINESS.
LEt alone the MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN THE WORLD TODAY. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Yep and we heard it here today straight out of the peoples mouth!!!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
....................................BBAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHH!

bullet2.gif

If you got any problems with what I gotta say, please feel free to click here.

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock says this MR.Hyde your statement was dumb. Cause its obvious you never emerge from your little rock of a world to understand
a simple statement. There is this amazing medium called magazines. Magazines are filled
with articles where people write things down,
Oh thats the problem your illiterate so you can read normal writing. And in one of these
magazines That just happened to be called
PEOPLE Magazine,There is an article And it lists the 50 sexiest men in the world.
GUESS WHO IS cONSIDERED THE SEXIEST WRESTLER?
Well of course the PEOPLE'S CHAMP! It's okay
Mr.Hyde THE ROCK realizes that you look at the Rock all funny. Could it be your a little
excited by THE ROCK. Sort of like as a little kid when you liked a girl you would do anything to get her attention even stick gum in girls hair. Cause basically HYDE YOUR A CHILD. Who is drawn to THE ROCK's electricity
and when ever THE ROCK posts you are sure to follow with the dumbest PILE OF MONKEY-CRAP
POSTINGS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!
Hyde you have permission from the Rock to crawl back under your stone.

bullet2.gif

The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Thanks for the laugh ROCK. Get over yourself. The ROCK is a fad, you'll be nothing in a year. Just an ex wrester making bad showtime movies. Its ok though. Any one who is vain enough to smear vanity on toast is an idiot, no matter. The Rock is a fake athelete. No real athletic ability, no not at all. Just some very bad acting. You are nothing, you are not electrifying, except to the 12 year olds who like wrestling. I mean, who could even consider wresting/real bad acting a sport? wow, arny came on there. Big Whoop. Get a life rock, and stop hiding EA. Little girl. The ROCK says HYDE posts dumb monkey crap after his posts. Well HYDE says, stop leading with Monkey Crap. Post something worthwhile, and I wouldn't. Instead you like to post your little civil rights tirades (hmmm, worthless?), your "I am so beautiful" (hmmmm, queer?) and "I read People" (hmmmm, gay?) posts. Lets see something intellegent, yet not demeaning to the public. I can honestly say that I was against name calling until I met you. Go lick Ima's Nuts, no one here likes you, you whiner. EvilAsh, who must hide behind the ROCK, or are you gonna become the hulk soon? You are a baby. a little girl, the rock aint ****. MiniMe could kick his *** .

[This message has been edited by MRHYDE (edited 11-18-1999).]

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
Moron the Rock is a real athlete.
The Rock IS All-AMERICAN From the MIAMI
Hurricanes. IF you actually knew anything about the Rock. But of course you don't And you didn't disappoint THE ROCK. Cause only a
roody-Poo Candy-*** who doesn't know anything about THE ROCK would attempt to respond and make such BRILLIANT STATEMENTS.
"Any one who is vain enough to smear vanity on toast is an idiot, no matter."
The Rock says learn about THE ROCk's Life before posting more monkeycrap. The Rock has been in wreslting for 3 years. So The Rock isn't a fad. A fad doesn't last for 3 years
jabroni. The Rock thought you were a challenge. Instead your a nothing a nobody.
A LOSER.

bullet2.gif

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Wow, the ROCK was not in the papers, and on every magazine til now. Sounds to me like wrestling PR at work. He may have been an all american or whatever, but he isn't using any of that now... is he. It is all acting, and cocking an eyebrow. ooooooo, we are so impressed. The majority of well educated people in this world see Wrestling as a form of entertainment, not a real sport. It is stupid of you to emulate this individual, but EvilAsh is a little girl who has to hide. The ROCK rose, and will fall, people will say in afew years... ROCK??? oh yeah that buttwhipe who talked in third person, never made sense, no talent idiot, who was some marketing/pr mans posy. Thats all the ROCK is. HE will lose his following, and they will drop him. Nuff said. You trully are a little girl EvilAsh, when will you realize that your ramblings as the ROCK are pure crap? Never cause you are to stuck on yourself, too bad it is because crap is sticky. Not because you are anything, you a P.O.S. Live with it hider. Go hide now.

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
Little Child,You couldn't comprehend the power of the PEOPLE's EYEBROW. Let alone could even come close to replicating it.
ITS ALL GENETICS BABY. Some Folks got it and some don't. You most definitely don't.

HAH

bullet2.gif

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
too bad the rock needs to stay in the shallow end of the gene pool. what a fool he is. go find your whore friend, you two make a great couple of little girls.

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock doesn'understand MR.Hyde you keep bringin up IMA. ITS almost like you miss him or something. LOL
Are you that hard up for attention?

bullet2.gif

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Ok Rock , pebble , stone or whatever the point is wrestling sux you sux and most definatly that damn peoples magazine suxs to ... Gee doesnt that suck...

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
You folks are making me regret deeply having ever started this thread. I was just expecting a fun discussion on whom you consider the best-looking wrestlers around.

One thing I'll say about pro wrestling for now: people who condemn it are wasting their energy flogging a dead horse. Of course pro wrestling is entertainment rather than a real sport(heaven forbid). The pro wrestlers themselves are the first to admit that. Can you imagine if it were for real? We would be back to the days of ancient Rome in which gladiators actually eviscerated one another in the arenas. In endlessly condemning pro wrestling as fake, do you mean that this is what you'd prefer to see? Not me -- I'm too civilized. Pro wrestlers provide us with wonderful entertainment. I find those matches fun and funny to watch. And mind you, those stunts they perform are not that easy and require a high level of skill. I'm not too sure if anyone can do them. If you think you're so smart in condemning them, why don't you try those stunts yourself?

You don't like the Rock? Or pro wrestling? Fine. Don't watch it, and just keep quiet and leave the Rock to his antics.(I myself get a bit annoyed with the Rock at times, to be honest.)Just remember that not everyone thinks the way you do.

bullet2.gif

Yoooouuuu wanna daaaannce?...

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock apologies to soiling this thread with monkey-crap. The Rock should have done the mature thing and ignore the Jabronis.
But it gets hard where every where the Rock posts The Rock gets attacked by some candy-*** who has no life.

The Rock will not discuss this again.
Back to UT.

bullet2.gif