U4ET?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Hello chappo's

I was just testing out the latest version of U4ET and found quite a major bug (in my version anyway!). When i fire the tomahawk (i think)it begins to fire and then........bpp...throws me out of UT!

Is this a known conflict between another mutator or somat....does enyone know?

"I have a cat called Poppy"

------------------
"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

"The key to life is....Enjoy what you do!"

Baron_Samedi|PuF

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Is that the weapon you start off with? I f so then I had the same problem. No idea how to sort it though. Thing is, it only just started happening recently, not since I started using U4E.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

A

Alarion-={FU}=-

it worked fine for me, all the weapons did just fine.

I really like the mod, except for the little quirk where it totally screwed up my weapon order without me realizing which led me to promptly uninstall it. Kinda bad when it automatically positions the impact hammer higher than the RL(and sniper rifle, and shock rifle, and redeemer...sigh..)... :(

Came as a wicked surprise when i went to play online and it started me off by auto-switching to the Impact Hammer, then I go grab the RL and redeemer (faces) and it doesn't switch to either of them.. so I'm frantically switching through my weapons trying to figure out the order of them, all the while dodging rockets and redeemer blasts..on top of a horrendous ping (it just wasn't my night last night)..

bullet2.gif

-=Alarion{FU}=-
{FU} Clan - Just for the fun of it! -

LonlyWarrior|BuF

The Resurection
Apr 25, 2000
Uk..still
Visit site
I been using it with moster madness, and it worked fine? even the alt-fire on the tommahawk, which is quite cooool, sniperscope-guided-missile view hehe. Stick in Unreal mosnters with monster madness, set bots all to your team and go a hunting hehe, and die horribly in the process,.

bullet2.gif

In the Kingdom of the Blind the One-Eyed man is King!

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
I just downloaded the version of U4ET that has the tomahawk in it! Whoops! That QSG kicks *** ! They really should remove that little spinny animation on the basic pistol (who's name I can't remember) that u start off with.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."