I need your help about CTF-IDOL-SPECIAL-EDITION

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

skulleader

Jan 1, 2005
Hello everybody,

In first: Happy new year !!!!!!

Some days ago I have to buy UT2003 and I have to download the following maps but I meet one problems with some files with these maps :

CTF-EGYPTIAN-HARBOR
CTF-IDOL-SPECIAL-EDITION
CTF-Amoude-2004
CTF-idolworship-the-return-be
DM-IdolWorship2

When I launch UT2003 and when I want to play with these two maps, it appears to me the following message:
Can´t find file for package "BP_egyptnew" and "Barrensarchitecture-scion"..........

Any ideas ? Do I need one of the bonus packs ? or both ?

Can you help me ?
And still thank's for all, I very sorry for my poor English.

Skull Leader.

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
I know that barrens scion is from a bonus pack that has the map CTF-Avaris however that map is included in Ut2k4 so that texture set is already included...if you are runnning them off 2k3 then you need to find the bonus pack but I ask why are you playing 2k3.or even went out to buy it....not to bash....just wondering out of curiousity....2k4 is so much more fun...2k3 was so so

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
skulleader said:
Hello everybody,

In first: Happy new year !!!!!!
Some days ago I have to buy UT2003 .

why do you did that , ?
why you just don't buyed 2004 ?
2004 contain all what ut2003 have !

so you wasten money in my opinion , caus ut2003 is the last game i would buy now

and ut2004 is near of bein a Game of the year , and keep in mind that all GOTY are at lower prices :rolleyes: