Force Direct 3D to use TRUFORM?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[HT]ÜberByte

Jul 31, 2004
There seems to be no way of forcing the latest ATI drivers to use TRUFORM, only disabled and application preferance. Is there any way I can force it to be used?

[HT]ÜberByte

Jul 31, 2004
Holy mother of ****!!! I get like 2 fps with it enabled, and it makes no graphical difference. Probably because I have a PCI video card, but what amazes me that I have graphics set at holy sh*t, and 1024x768 w/ 32 bit color, and anostropic filtering enabled at 16x and I generally get 40fps. I didnt realize how much this would cripple the graphics. And BTW, why can I only hear voice chat if I use 3D audio? I paid good money for a sound card that supported eax4.0 advanced hd 24bit!

BinarySystem

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Perhaps you set the tesselation factor too high. It greatly increases the polygon count of the models - if that causes you to run out of video RAM you will be doing a lot of swapping in and out of video RAM which will really impact performance.