MORE Leviathan exploitation?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I don't know if this works online or not, but it sure is abusable offline anyway. Worth looking into.

Okay, first you need to bind a key to "teleport". I use A. You'll teleport to where you point your crosshairs.

You can do this on foot, or in a turret. You can NOT do this in a vehicle.

However, as we all know by now, the Leviathan isn't just any old vehicle. My best guess is that deploying the Ion Cannon weapon turns it into a class of turret. I can come to this hypothesis by the fact that using the teleport command in the deployed Leviathan will actually TELEPORT YOU AND THE DEPLOYED ION CANNON TO WHERE YOU'RE POINTING.

Yes, that's right, if the teleport command works online by any chance, admins can zip leviathans around the map faster than in Raptors, and it doesn't need another vehicle to work. Try it and see what I mean. It turns the Leviathan (vehicle) into an Ion Cannon (which must be a class of turret as you can use the teleport command in it and it moves.)

This is some scary sh*t. I hope the command doesn't work online.

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
wait so if i go online, i can type in a console command like "fly" and start flying? omgwtehfuk nerf 2k4

lol you cant just use any command online like that.. unless you were logged in as admin.. but an admin could do far worse things if they felt like abusing stuff.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Yes, I think I could swear I said admins could do that.......

*reads back*

"Yes, that's right, if the teleport command works online by any chance, admins can zip leviathans around the map faster than in Raptors, and it doesn't need another vehicle to work."

Well sh*t, looks like I did.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
|OUF|Necro said:
well, admins cant use those commands online anyway (fly, god, loaded, teleport, etc)... so whats the big deal?

That's what we're ASKING, if admins COULD use those commands online. :p