The F4 key

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
I would like to know who experienced this with inf.

When I normally press escape to bring the menu, there's a slight ( 3-4 seconds ) delay before my mouse is able to move to select things but if, instead of pressing escape, I press F4 ( or was it F5 ? ), there's no delay at all.

Explanation ? Comments ? Thoughts ? Ideas ? Blackmail ?

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
what i do usually is switch to another menu (like input) as soon as I launch the game. The delay is gone after that
F4 is supposed to bring the in game browser (al least it does in UT) but I'm not sure if it works in Inf

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
It's the consequence of a LOT of maps which most of has now have. If they have to be loaded into the drop-down menu the game lags. If you don't have the game-window open but the input or whatever window instead the mapnames don't have to be loaded.

Last edited: