new map review site online!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Guess what! PuF deleted this thread on their site, bastards!

Anyway, thanks BuF staff for leaving it up here; I really do appreciate it.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Thanks, I appreciate the support. I just saw the link at PuF posted on the side as "site update". Wonder why we didn't make the big news or news bits? Strange. I'll have to ask Lophead.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
yeah, but they still have plenty of sites and more people are checking PU all the time. They need to get a clue and leave the rat race and join the human race.

lophead

Heres the question that I had to delete. Redef obviously wont let me post this on insite, so ill do it here. As you can see there arent any stunning revelations, so i didnt understand what the big deal was.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Lophead: What was it/or some of the factors that made you decide to abandon PU, the GameSpy network and taking NaliCity and the PU forum community with you?

QAPete:  The answers to those questions require a significant amount of background, much of which I've already posted here:  http://www.planetcrap.com/stories/287/ (read the whole thread, it's fascinating), but the Cliff Notes version of why I left is that I didn't agree with the way GameSpy was running things, and the direction they were heading.  As for the community following me and the BeyondUnreal team, it's an indication that I'm not the only one who feels that way.  As I write this, we are busy working on our main news page and site, and I'm 100% confident that the Unreal community will continue to come to BeyondUnreal and support our community-based efforts here. 
----------------------------------------------------------------

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
It says something when the PU site director feels the need to censor an interview on a hosted site. What a promotor of the community. :rolleyes:

Good site, BTW. :tup:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Zaccix and others,

Me, Lophead and the whole gang thank you for your positive comments. I believe there should be an interesting new review of a brand new "wild" map posted on the site either now or very soon!