Fix the .50?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Could the .50 casings please be fixed? Both the robar and the M2 casings always land straight up, that IMO is a VERY rare occurance, they should land on their sides just like every other weapons empty shells.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
And the casing itself looks kinda weird... more like a (very large) pistol round.

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
c'mon who frecking cares how they land?
they got more important things to fix
like shots that dont miss (according to accuratie) but dont hit/kill either
or nades that explode on somebodys body but dont kill them
those are some BIG gameplay (not to mentions realism!) issues
then there is the p90 sillencer bug which is rather anoying to keep having to explain to ppl, and mover that break becuase they are fired on while they where moving (highly anoying on-line)

:edit: just though off :think of something better then guns sticking to walls
weapon collision is great but should make the gun stick to the wall like it dus now

see a lot of things they can spend their time on much more productivly

Last edited by a moderator:

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
I think the problem with the vertical shells is the actual model itself is at the wrong orientation compared to the other shells, ie 90 degrees off, so that instead of lying flat on the ground at a random rotation, it is vertical with a random rotation (vertical axis) that you can't really see due to bullet symmetry..
Another thing you might notice with the M2 is that when you shoot a wall, it leaves two bullet holes :con:
Anyway, I guess the casing thing isn't a huge priority, but I don't think it'd be difficult to fix :p