Unreal2 XMP will not start (error msg)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB

Feb 13, 2004
Hello all,

This is the error message I get when attempting to launch XMP? (with CDROM inserted and all patches applied)

Thanks for any help, Marc

============================

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 804 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 (5304)

ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel Intro.unr) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03
Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\USER_MJB_20040213165042.log

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Patch error

I just bought the unreal 2 SE and patched the xmp to the newest version. when installing the patch i get 2 errors about there being no old file for system\core.dll and system\engine.dll and that no update will be done 2 those files. I downloaded the registry fix, checked to make sure the path was correct and all and still same results. This is very disappointing because i loved the xmp demo and it was the whole reason i bought it! Now i cant play xmp at all. I get this error when i try to run it...

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1705 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: No Video

Can't find 'intAActorexecKSleep' in 'Engine.dll'

History: UPackage::GetDllExport <- UFunction::Bind <- UField::postLoad <- UStruct::postLoad <- UFunction::postLoad <- UObject::ConditionalPostLoad <- (Function Engine.Actor.KSleep) <- PostLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Font HUD_Fonts.EuroExt14 NULL) <- UObjectProperty::ImportText <- (ObjectProperty Engine.PlayerController.MessageFont) <- UObject::LoadConfig <- (PlayerController None) <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class Engine.PlayerController) <- LoadObject <- (Class Engine.PlayerController 130603==130603/2827298 120881 9722) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class Engine.Player NULL) <- UEngine::Init <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03
Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\JIM_Harteman_20040214010001.log

And its not cauz of the no video thing either.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.