attention team 6 for tourny!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Odie|BuF

May 31, 2001
independence,mo
rsuodie.homestead.com
okay guys im shooting for this weekend for our first match..our name is ^SF^....Team6: [RSU]Odie - Captain
LordKhaine, AngelShade, EmptySpace, Terminal{DTH},
[IsP]NeoGrunt <reserve>
i'll be posting in here so look for threads...its too hard to try to track all down...we play some euro's so im shooting for 2-3 ET..is that okay guys?..reply here or e-mail me..odiedog@comcast.net

T

Terminal {DTH}

is that eastern stardard time you are refering to? if so that'd make it 12 pacific if i remember the time differant correctly.

T

Terminal {DTH}

no problem at all here. just tell me the EXACT day & what channel to meet and ill be there. :tup:

[IsP]NeoGrunt

Feb 27, 2002
isp.clanhappy.com
Ok u guys can pretty much contact me through my
AIM name - AZNxDARK
or
ICQ - 32966572

I hardly sign on to my ICQ now a days since I get all that website spam, but I still check on it from time to time.

Odie|BuF

May 31, 2001
independence,mo
rsuodie.homestead.com
ummmm...^SF^ came from this..
http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/superfly2.html
...hehe..ummm its gonna be hard for to chase peeps down..um i'll keep posting in this thread,or im in #RSU in ETG,or my e-mail is posted...i dont have AIM an i dont turn icq on anymore really..so?
..yes im trying for next saterday..with the euro's it's the only option atm...their 6-7 hrs ahead of me an im central time..

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by [RSU]Stillborn
Well, I personally think that praccys and strats are the lowest kinds of cheating... :p

Go easy on us please...:(

:rolleyes:

yousa goina DIE!! :D

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Im up for a quick praccy. If you see me in IRC I'm sure I'd be happy to find a pub and frag a little. Any practice is better than no practice surely?