expansion pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
ok, I'm sorry guys, but whatever skins you come out with for Infiltration, I will always be a "war cow".

what I don't get is why he doesnt always get headshots...

anyway, I just reconfigured all my bots with names like "pissy calf", and made a bunch of skaarj hybrids & gave them names like "muffin" and "brittany". I'm just curious, has anyone else been so dorky as to name their bots? I tend not to bother, but these new models got me inspired (I named one of my skaarj's "cartman" and gave him the eric cartman voice pack, which has to be the funniest thing for UT)

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Okay, again.
When starting a game, you can set the map,blahblahblah and the bots. You can configure them and whatnotelse. There's also a field in this 'bot menu' where you can unselect 'random order'

Only a master of evil, Darth