Check out my clan!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Check out my clan website at http://echo1.homestead.com/ and see if you want to join. We will not have any meetings until TF2 or INF 3.0 come out (whichever comes first) so just browse... I tried to cut-back on graphics and make it smaller. I made a COOL logo and button graphics. The rules link and the members link work but the other links do NOT so don't complain. Once again, if you want post a message in the message board, or even sign the membership book, maybe even vote on the poll. I need feedback. With some hard work and help this could be the coolest INF clan ever!

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
Agent Smith, it's been a long time mate!

If you want I'll be in da clan, argh! OK...
But I hate pistols, I hate assaults, I just love snipering, all I need to play a game is a good location with good view and cover, and a handy sniper rifle (DA ROBAR).

I never miss (well, maybe sometimes), I'm good at escaping, hiding, camping, but in desperate situations I have great strafing skills. I sometimes make mistakes and fire upon a friend, but it only happens once in a week, so dont worry (I know, a robar can kill in one shot). In CTF-Face, I've took cover, poped out, and shot a bot in the head, and went back to cover in less than a sec!

So I'm a pretty good sniper, If you ever need a long range killer, CALL ME! Cheers! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
What is this Clan-Story all about?
I don't have Internet(hell, who doesn't know until now..I mention it in every mail..) so I could only give moral support before/after a battle..
Maybe you could make me field chaplain - but I'm atheist..
Could anybody please explain this whole clan story to me?

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Sure you can be the field cheerer-upper Snakeye, anyone can join but we won't do much until version 3.0 comes out. I personally don't care if you use sniping weapons or whatever. But on formal battles, you need to use a suit skin. I don't know where to find them but I will. I'm glad you think the site is good too!

P.S. Sorry I didn't use any of your ideas, I didn't even use any of mine, but I got the great idea of the Stealth Force Agency. For short, the SFA. At first I was worried it sounded too much like Strike***ce but then I said to myself nah.

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
Argh! An agent in a suit and with a sniper rifle! ARGH! Fine, as long as it's black I'm fine. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Just dont force me to use the desert eagle all da time /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

It's my favourite pistol, but still... U know what I mean!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Bah! Don't be silly.. We'd all die horrible deaths if we used the Desert Eagle all the time! you can use any weapon your little heart desires and I won't care /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

P.S. I dunno about you but I can't wait to get my hands on akimbo desert eagles and run screeming into battle blowing things away left and right.. (until I meet someone with an AT4, then I might make a strategic withdrawl /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by AgentSmith (edited 03-21-2000).]

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
AKIMBO DEs????

You won't die from enemy fire - you will die from a DE penetrating your forehead because of the recoil..

Do you have to take any medicaments?

------------------

The recoil... hmm.. well I guess so, I still want to use two desert eagles, or FiveseveNs that would be cool. Hopefully the DA will have enough punch to kill in 1 or 2 hits. The left gun fires the wounding hit, then the right gun fires the hit that kills 'em!

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Agent Smith:

Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson?

That is the sound of
inevitability.

It is the sound of your death[/quote]

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, your sig looks good now..
oh, and a M9 can kill with one shot - just aim for the head!
I personally hope that the DE will fire only one shot while a M9 fires it third..
Would be kinda fair..

------------------

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
that's what I wanted to say..
..I never fired any .50AE weapon, but I fired a M9, and even I was able to go rapid fire with this one - perhaps the main reason I like it..at a range of 25 meters I was able to hit the target quite well, and I bet well trained pro would make it even better.
The only thing I ever saw was a .357 shot by a man much stronger than I am - and it had quite a recoil, so I think a DE would take quite a time before in position after a shot..
At least I'd get far more rounds out a M9 in five secs than out s DE..

Well, and for anybody who doesn't really like the DE:
What does DE really stand for?

'DOH EMPTY!

sorry this one was really bad..

------------------