Looking for a particular map...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
(aplogies if this is in the wrong forum)

I'm looking for a map which is based around the Enterprise from Star Trek. It could be singleplayer, DM, CTF or anything like that, either Unreal or UT it doesn't really matter.

If anyone can point me in the right direction for such a map, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I played one in the Unreal days, it was a DM. I went looking for it on Nali City about a week later, but couldn't remember the damn name. It was cool.

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
You should take a look at CTF-SpacePirates. It's not exactly the Enterprise, but the theme is similar with both teams owning two different star ships that are both travelling through space... nice idea.
You can get it at NaliCity.

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>