Why can't I log on to NG Stats?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
set yourself a password, then youll be in business. they made it so that people who didnt want their stats to log can leave the password blank.

EASY_Target

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Tried that various times..still nothing..strange because it worked fine before with UT demo.

The only thing that I can think of..and it's a long shot..is that after I installed UT reatil version ..I deleted the UT demo..and maybe a vital file got deleted for NG stats..??

[This message has been edited by EASY_Target (edited 12-01-1999).]

EASY_Target

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
GraveDigger..on another post has just informed me that to register on NG stats..you must play a minimum of 1 hour and play a designated amount of levels..perhaps that is the solution here. Time will tell