UT2003 - SkinPack - Omege Unit (male) by (The)Slaughter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skinpack?

• :tup:

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • :con:

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Omega Unit (male)
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003
Author: (The) Slaughter
Download: SkinCity - 2,77 MB

Screenshot:
pic2_id2309.jpg

Models: Merc Male A (original)
Animations: Original
Voice: Human Male (original)
Skills: Skilled

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Full): Full Support
Team Colors (None/2/4): 4
# of skins: 2
Custom Bio: No
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: none
Additional Info: n/a

Omega Unit - A 2 man squad is out on a mission to seek a no-holds barred fight in the arena

Oops, Slaughter did it again!
After a small (and obviously inspiring) brake he releases another long awaited work.

The Facts:
As always the faces are amazing! I know that I may repeat myself, but the faces of Slaughter`s characters are truly stunning!

Ross looks great and might be a human "brother" of Gorge and I think even our well known X-Man Cyclops would be jealous of Donovan`s shades!

The suit itself comes with a real nice design and nice looking teamcolors. Unfortunately they are way too dark and cover to less areas on the suit so players can easily mutate to Team-Killers! So better switch team damage to zero if you want to join the Omega Unit.

I like the idea of the suit under the main armor (like F1-Drivers) and the Omega logos are looking really sweet!

I`d wish Slaughter would tell us more about the guys with a nice bio AND give us female counterparts - the name of the pack allows such prayers.

The Pros:
+ Supports up to 4 Team Battles
+ Awesome faces
+ Nice suits

The Cons:
- hardly recognizeable Teamcolors
- no bio

The Bottom Line:
Truly another evidence that Slaughter`s name must be mentioned when talking about professional UT-skinning!
With better TC`s the 9 mark would have been reached easily. A Download is nevertheless highly recommented!

TOTAL SCORE: 8.50/10

Starry Might

bFemale=True
More great stuff from Slaughter. 8/10 from me.

MäxX said:
I`d wish Slaughter would tell us more about the guys with a nice bio AND give us female counterparts - the name of the pack allows such prayers.
Well, nobody volunteered to give 'em Bios when he was making 'em. :hmm:

EDIT: Changed my mind. I'm gonna take a break for awhile.

Last edited: