Delay is getting worse worldwide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
My skull has been replaced with a glass dome so the world can see my brains.
"Some kids play kickball, or trade baseball cards, Charles likes people to see his brain."

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

SwitchOnn

Slightly Used
Jan 2, 2000
Visit site
Don't you think it's rude to make people watch your brains swish around in there like so much fetid water?
Nothing personal but I think you should rinse that thing out. Yuck.

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Check this out people: http://forums.gtgames.com/Forum1/HTML/016847.html

It seems that people are having lag problems this last week all through the US. I am one of these people since my pings have gone up but worst of all PL has appeared and in high doeses where I basically never had any - I have ISDN 64.
Whats going on?

------------------
Bless me Lord for I have sinned.
It has been one Quarter since my last confession.
During this Quarter I have fragged more than 6,000 people.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
You dont get that happening here in UK. Internet access is SO expenisive the phone lines dont get as badly clogged. They are always messed up! .I think thats the only good thing BT have done, (stopping the phone lines getting clogged, not have expensive internet access!). I mean, those bastards make £120 ($300) of profit a second Ive heard. Damn you BT damn you to hell and back!!!!

OK rant over /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

The undisiplined mind is the playpen of chaos and disorder, so I guess I'm in trouble then. -[PuF]LordKhaine

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
its common sense. the internet sucks. its already clogged up beyond belief. its getting worse day by day. now its only during peak hours that lag sucks horribly, pretty soon everyone will have ****ty connections all day long. think about it, when cable/dsl replaces 56k totally...

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
eh, it's just a matter fo finding a better protocol than TCP/IP. That should help alleviate things. There should be a special internet for 56kers that only has disney.com, and godhatesfags.com on it.
Broadband can get the rest.
Domains should be www.domain and 56k.domain

Boy am I gonna get flamed for that.

bullet2.gif

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
swish nothing...if you looked a little closer, you'd notice thay my brains are suspended in a layer of Aspic

bullet2.gif