Any guess when UT2k4 UCscript source be released??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mrcamper99

Sep 24, 2003
Just wondering if anyone has a guess when source script like UT2k3 might be released?? What's typical?

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
In a few days hopefully, but you don't need it really for 2K4. Just export all scripts from the editor Actor Browser - unlike 2K3, 2K4 actually exports all subobjects, so you won't be missing loads of stuff from the classes :)

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
At first I thought it had exported everything correctly, but there do seem to still be a few default properties missing, e.g. from all the GUIStyles, and some default properties are incorrect, e.g. some properties that should be something like TextureVariable=Texture'SomePackage.SomeTexture' are just TextureVariable=SomePackage.SomeTexture.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
I'm not worried about that though, I always check out any code that I may make use of before using it :) The subobjects were the big problem in 2K3 and thankfully that's fixed, so I'm a happy bunny :D