UnrealEdit still not working...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xixiz

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
Even after I downloaded the UnrealEditfix 4.I launch the editor and get a message saying the "editor.dll" is missing. nothing i do seems to work, including someone elses editor.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
It seems to be a toss up as to use the 2nd CD's UnrealEd or the one on that's installed with UT. The one on the 2nd CD doesn't seem to cause any problems (atleast in my case). I don't know about the HD one.

All in all though make sure that you are installing it into the UT folder as it defaults to "C:\Unreal"

Ash Trey

Dec 11, 1999
OK, this is what I did to get the editor working: I installed the UEfix4 into another directory, then uninstalled it and kept the shared files. This way the one in the UT/System folder can use the shared files that the fix installed