I'm moving!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
I currently live in a empty office, to prevent the squatters from trashing it. (not that it's a bad neighbourhood tho) The place is about 200 square meters (read: friggin HUGE) It's one huge room with 2 support pillars in the middle to support (duh?) the rest of the building. I actuall only use 1/6th of it. It was amazing that they offered me this. The size was overwhelming :D

Tomorrow I'm moving to a new place, some ppl decided they want to rent this place so I'm forced to leave. The person who hooked me up with this also found me a new place. .....get ready....

It's 800 :eek: square meters. It's a full office, it's got over 30 rooms (LAN-parties!!), a big kitchen with all appliances. there's 8 toilets in total. All rooms are patched for network, there also still is a 19"rack with the patchpannels still in it (I got 2 19" hubs and a switch :D)

Best part, its totally free!! :eek: Me "protecting" the place from squatters is my monthly rent.. yay!

The only bad thing I can think of now is I'll be without internet for a couple of weeks, its gonna take them 3 to 6 weeks to hook me up again. Thank God I still can browse the forums at work.

I've moved all my stuff last weekend, only my bed and pc are still in my old place, so I can still download some stuff for the internetless weeks :)

some pics:

Attachments

• bee-frontside.jpg
    bee-frontside.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 64
  • bee-livingroom002.jpg
    bee-livingroom002.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 76
  • bee-stairs.jpg
    bee-stairs.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
hmmmm....Osdorp? :D

good deal you got, man. hope you don't have to pay for the electricity bill tho. heating up all those rooms is gonna be costly. ;)

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
more pics:

1. Entry to biggest room
2. Main hall
3. The reception :D
4. My neighbours

Attachments

• bee-bigroomentrance.jpg